In 2013, John celebrates his 70th birthday. To mark this occasion, and a career devoted to the development of secondary ion mass spectrometry – including instrumentation, theory and applications – we invite you to a special scientific meeting on October 11 in the Manchester Institute of Biotechnology.
We are delighted to have an international programme of outstanding quality, with confirmed contributions from the following speakers:
- David Castner (University of Washington)
- Arnaud Delcorte (Universite Catholique de Louvain)
- Barbara Garrison (Pennsylvania State University)
- Ian Gilmore (National Physical Laboratory)
- Ron Heeren (FOM-AMOLF, The Netherlands)
- Nick Lockyer (University of Manchester)
- Nick Winograd (Pennsylvania State University)
There will be a celebration dinner and we hope that as many attendees as possible will be able to join us for that.
Registration for the meeting is available here: http://www.massspecmanchester.org/symposia/registration/
Further information can be found on the MassSpectrometry@Manchester site.